Returns (UK Customers):
- Any item(s) you wish to return must reach us within 7 days of the date your order was delivered to you. Any return requests made after this date will not be considered.
- Please notify us of your return request via email or the ‘contact us’ form on our website – clearly stating your full name and order number. We will email you back within 24 hours with the return details.
- A refund of the item cost (minus the original postage paid) will be issued via the method you paid.
- You will be responsible for the return postage cost and the item is your responsibility until it reaches us safely. You are strongly encouraged to send via tracked delivery and a proof of postage must be obtained.
- The item must be unworn and unused to be eligible for a refund. Please send the item back safely with the original tags and packaging intact.
- If you received free delivery, the original postage fee which we paid will be deducted from your refund.
- If the return arrives back late, we reserve the right to refuse this.
- Any clothing returns are on the basis that the product is returned in the original condition with the tags still attached, they are unworn and without odour or perfume and aren’t damaged or marked (makeup / tan marks etc).
- We have the right to refuse a return if a returned item does not meet the conditions above.
Exclusions: Any pairs of sunglasses which are discounted to £20 (or less - excluding any delivery costs) in our sunglasses sale, are non refundable.
Exchanges (UK Customers):
- For exchanges, we must receive the item back within 7 days of your order being delivered.
- Please contact us via email or via the ‘contact us’ form, stating your full name and order number – with which item you would like to exchange and what for. We will email you back within 24 hours with the exchange details.
- You will be responsible for the return postage cost and the item is your responsibility until it reaches us safely (please send via tracked delivery and a proof of postage must be obtained).
- Once the item is received back we will send the new exchange item out to you within 2-4 working days.
- If the item you wish to exchange for is cheaper, the difference will be refunded via the original method you paid.
- If you select an exchange item that is more expensive, the difference in prices will need to be paid for upon the exchange request.
- If you bought using a credit note and wish to return something, the amount will be issued as a new credit note.
If an item is faulty:
- If you receive a faulty item, please email us or contact us via the form on our website within 7 days of the date your order was delivered. An image will be required before your claim is processed. The item must be received back within 7 days of your order date.
Please note: once an item has been worn or used, we are not liable for any damage caused (e.g. wear and tear).
We currently do not accept returns for any international orders.
- Please double check your delivery details when finalising your order. We are not liable for any inaccurate delivery information provided.
- If you fail to provide the correct delivery details we are not required to refund you.
- Once the payment has been made, providing the item has not already been dispatched, you have up to 1 hour to cancel your order, which we reserve the right to decline if it is too late.
- If you received free UK delivery, a £4.50 handling fee will be deducted if you decide to return any items from your order to cover the cost of postage and packaging.
- Any customs fees or taxes you may incur when the parcel is delivered are your responsibility.
- If you chose to reject any customs fees and the item is returned to us, you will be liable to pay another shipping fee for us to resend the parcel to you. We cannot refund you in this instance.
- If a parcel is successfully delivered by the shipping provider (and the tracking shows this), any queries you have relating to the delivery, once the status shows the parcel has been delivered, must be chased up with the relevant shipping provider.
- If you miss a delivery, it is your responsibility to rearrange another delivery via the Royal Mail website. If the parcel is returned to us, you will be required to pay another postage fee for us to resend the parcel out to you. We cannot refund you in this instance.
- By purchasing from our website, you accept our terms and conditions. We are not liable for any outcomes or events caused once a product is dispatched - the product(s) are then property of the customer. Usage of products is the customers sole responsibility and we are not liable for any outcomes once the product is dispatched.